A spacious 1BR apartment in Westerville
The Magnolia combines studio efficiency with luxury apartment amenities and offers a lot of living in 329 square feet. The main living area is contemporary open concept with plenty of room for a sofa bed or futon, and other furnishings. You can even comfortably accommodate a big-screen TV. The kitchen features Energy Star-rated stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and reclaimed wood cabinetry. The bathroom includes low-consumption water features and a full bath. You won’t be short on storage, as the unit features a massive walk-in closet. Best of all, The Magnolia comes with a full-sized balcony; perfect for enjoying the picturesque setting as well as container gardening.
The Magnolia is part of The Timbers community in Westerville and this brand-new development features luxury apartment living surrounded by nature, with lots of parks and walking trails. You can enjoy the great outdoors and retreat to the comfort of home enhanced by first-class amenities such as the fitness center and heated pool. Pets receive “top-dog” treatment, too. The grounds include a dog park and dog stations for cleaning up after your pet. While the community’s ambiance is one of privacy and seclusion, it’s only a short commute to the Columbus Business District for work or play. Enjoy bars, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
If you’re interested in The Magnolia, we are happy to assist you with a virtual tour. It’s easy to submit your application or inquiries online. Our contact information is located in the upper right corner of the homepage. We look forward to saying, “Welcome home!”
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Hardwood floors
- Energy-efficient stainless-steel appliances
- Dog stations
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Electronic rent payments and maintenance requests
- Package acceptance
- Starbucks coffee bar
- Fitness center
To learn more about The Magnolia or other floorplans at Timbers, contact our team or apply online to reserve your apartment.
At Vision Communities, we are committed to creating the best apartment communities for you and your family. We feature multiple, pet-friendly apartment layouts, in desirable communities such as Clintonville, Westerville, and downtown Columbus. For more information about our communities, contact our team to get started.
Depending on where you live, you’re probably into your third or fourth week of social distancing due to COVID-19. Cabin fever has long since set in, especially if you work from home. Compounding the situation is sharing space with family or roommates within the confines of your apartment, which seems to grow smaller and smaller each day. So, how do you protect your health — and your sanity — during these trying times?
- Communicate. Talk to your apartment-mates about expectations during the pandemic. For example, set some ground rules about work space, online meetings & quiet spaces. Come to an agreement on visitors during the quarantine, and most importantly, agree on safety protocols for any housemate that needs to leave the apartment. The best way to stay on the same page is to communicate with one another and get ahead of any living space challenges.
- General cleaning. During the stay-at-home order, it’s essential to keep your apartment as clean and disinfected as possible. Wipe down the door handles and light switches every day (more with frequent use). Kitchen counters and the sink should be cleaned daily, as well as the easily-overlooked areas like the refrigerator and freezer doors and the microwave. Each roommate should clean up the bathroom after every use — sink, faucets, bathtub and shower. Also make sure that the floor, toilet bowl, toilet seat and handle are frequently cleaned. Lastly, minimizing clutter will also go a long way towards helping everybody feel calmer and less hemmed in.
- Grocery shopping. If everybody usually does their own thing, now might be the time to consolidate. Each resident can make a list of what they need and combine them into one shopping trip. This is a good opportunity to purchase larger quantities of commonly-used staples and you can save some money by doing so. Designate one (or two) roommates to do the shopping or have your groceries delivered. Yes, it costs more, but most supermarkets reduce the delivery fee based on the dollar amount purchased. It’s easy to order online, pay and tip (generously, please!) the shopper.
- Escape. If you work at home or just need some space, you probably spend a lot of time in your bedroom. That can get old. If your apartment has a balcony or patio, steal some quiet time outdoors. Just getting away and breathing some fresh air can do wonders for the psyche. If your apartment community has green space, go for a walk, just make sure to maintain social distance from other walkers. If you have a dog, take it for a nice long walk. A change of scenery, even if just for an hour or so, can help put some distance between you and your roommates.
Apartment Common Areas
- Elevators. If you live on an upper floor, try to take the stairs instead of the elevator. If you must use the elevator, try to time your trips to when fewer people will be riding. Wear a mask and gloves for pressing the buttons.
- GYM Facility. Many apartment communities offer gym and workout facilities. If you are keeping up with your workout routine, thoroughly wipe down any equipment before and after you use it.
- Mailbox. You have to get your mail to pay your bills, so use common sense and appropriate caution when going to a common mail area. Wipe down your mailbox before and after opening it and when you get your mail to your apartment, avoid placing it on kitchen counters.
Vision Communities is committed to taking care of our apartment communities with COVID-19 in mind. We have increased our efforts to keep common areas clean and sanitized to keep COVID-19 risks low for our residents. We encourage our residents to follow CDC and Ohio Department of Health guidelines to practice social distancing and reduce human to human contact as much as possible.
At Vision Communities, we pride ourselves in the communities that we build. We’ll take care of the maintenance of the facilities and your apartment, but the cleaning and assembly are up to you! With apartment communities near Clintonville, Downtown Columbus, and Westerville, Vision Communities has the floor plan and amenities that you are looking for. To learn more, browse our Central Ohio communities and find the right floor plan for you and your family.