Building Community. Building Integrity. Building Excellence.
We at Vision believe that a structure is an extension of who we are and a testament of what we understand to be important.
These are the timeless, guiding principles of our culture. Our values define who we are and how we do business—as individuals and as a company.
Treating others fairly and honestly.
- We consider the highest standards of personal and professional ethics as the cornerstone of trust among our residents and ourselves.
- We deliver on the commitments we make.
- We recognize our obligation to the communities where we live and work.
- We hold ourselves accountable not only for what we achieve but how we achieve it.
Demanding high standards from vendors, ourselves and our colleagues.
- We expect people to take personal accountability for their actions.
- We recognize and deliver on our obligations to our partners, vendors, and residents.
- We strive for operational excellence, speed, and simplicity in everything we do.
- We recognize the difference between effort and results.
- We believe that developing and empowering employees leads to exceptional overall company performance.
Creating value by thinking beyond the obvious.
- We believe that our people and their ideas are what create value for our residents, vendors, and partners.
- We value innovation, teamwork, and disciplined risk taking as the best way to achieve financial performance.
- We deliver a living experience of unsurpassed quality.
- We accept honest mistakes as the price of entry for big ideas.
The spirit with which we create solutions.
- We respect the dignity, uniqueness and contribution of each individual and recognize the strength that provides our team.
- We celebrate success as a team.
- We communicate openly, and we listen to each other and our residents.
- We debate ideas, not each other.
We are always hiring exceptional people. Search available positions and apply today.